There are various flexible Business visa categories of United Kingdom that allow successful business group of people and their families to bring their business in the UK. The United Kingdom has a flourishing business culture and the UK is familiar with that individual business people may want to come to the UK either for short or long periods. This category of visa also applies to people engaging in short term games or performers or entertainers. These visas can lead you to UK-PR and British Nationality.
Condition to be Eligible:
Applicants who wish to be in UK under this visa have to show that they plan to undertake business activities. These activities are including:
- Attending Assembly or Seminars,
- Arranging Deals,
- Signing Deal Agreement (Contracts),
- Checking Details or Goods,
- Conducting site visits,
- Conducting Promotional Activities.
These are some compulsory requirements which must be fulfilled. They must only visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and also show that they will be able to financially support themselves during this trip. During this period, applicant must not commence any paid or unpaid employment in the UK.
Visa for Individual Representative:
This visa type is planned for those business persons who wanting to expand their business abroad and wishes to set up in the United Kingdom. Abroad companies are permitted to send one representative to the UK to set up a branch office or additional office, including carrying out market research, registering the company in the UK and negotiating with suppliers and customers. Although the nominated representative must have the authority to make day-to-day decisions in the UK, they cannot be a director or major shareholder in the company
Condition to be Eligible:
To meet the criteria for Individual Representative Visa, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- should not be a largeness investor in the overseas firm;
- should not take up any employment other than that relating to their work for the overseas firm;
- should be able to economically maintain and lodge themselves and any dependents without choice to public funds;
- Should obtain entry clearance as a Individual agent before entering the UK.
- should have been employed and taken on as an employee outside the UK as a representative of a company that has its main office outside of the UK without a branch, subsidiary or other agent in the UK;
- should be a senior employee with authority for decision making on behalf of the overseas company with respect to setting up the branch in the UK; and
- should be employed full time as an agent of the overseas firm.
Industrialist (Entrepreneur) visa under Tier-1
The United Kingdom has a flourishing business culture and it is familiar with that individual business people may want to come to the UK. The Tier 1 – industrialist (Entrepreneur) visa category is specially for those people who would investing in the United Kingdom by setting up or taking over, and being aggressively involved in the running of one or more businesses in the United Kingdom
To check which option is best suited for you, kindly send the following to email@example.com for appropriate advice.
- Your updated Resume/CV.
- Provide your partner updated Resume/CV as well.
- If applicable, please provide information on children and their age.
- Also mention you and your spouse IELTS/PTE/ French/ TOEFL score.
- Information on any immediate family member (blood relations) residing in any foreign country.
*For more details please contact our Visa Valley counselors.