Study in Canada

Canada is one of the favorite destinations for studies for international students and there are obvious reasons for it. Canada plays host to more than 180,000 International students in any given year. Increasingly, Canada is becoming the country of choice for students from all parts of the world. Canada spends more per capita on its education system than any other country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). A Degree/Diploma from a Canadian Institute is recognized worldwide. International students who graduate from Canadian Institutions enjoy successful and prosperous careers. Canada is known for its quality education & competitive entry requirements.

Qualifications recognized and transferrable around the World:

A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is recognized all over the world and will open doors for your future and benefit your career.

Affordable Fee Structure:

The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world. Cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower in Canada than in other countries

Multicultural Society:

Canada is a multicultural country. People from all parts of world study, lives and settle in Canada and Call Canada their home.

Healthy and Safe Communities:

People are friendly and open nature; you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. Canada is the safest country for international students.

Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities:

Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities for all the students at all levels of studies. Research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education. Students have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. Canadian government and industry together support research in medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science etc.

Work during Studies:

International students get 20 hours’ work permit during studies. This will help them earn a part time income and also give students an opportunity to learn things practically and experience work culture of Canada.

Post Study Work Permit:

Canada is one of the few countries who giveInternational students up to 3 years of full time Work Permit after studies.

Permanent Residency Options

Canada gives opportunity to apply for Permanent Residency after studies under Express Entry, Canadian Experience class & under Province Nominee Programs (PNP).

Top SPP Institutions in Canada

The Student Partners Program (SPP) is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). The current list of participating ACCC members is the following:

  • Algonquin College.
  • Bow Valley College.
  • Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Camosun College.
  • Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • College of New Caledonia.
  • College of the Rockies.
  • Columbia College.
  • Conestoga College.
  • Grant MacEwan University.
  • Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
  • Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
  • Langara College.
  • Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Marine Institute of Memorial University.
  • Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Douglas College.
  • Durham College.
  • Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Fleming College.
  • George Brown College.
  • Georgian College of Arts & Technology.
  • Medicine Hat College.
  • Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Niagara College.
  • University of the Fraser Valley.
  • Vancouver Island University.
  • Vancouver Community College.
  • Winnipeg Technical College.
  • North Island College.
  • Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
  • Northern College.
  • Northern Lights.
  • Parkland College.
  • Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology.
  • Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST).
  • Selkirk College.
  • Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
  • St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  • St. Lawrence College.

Application Deadline

It is strongly recommended that you submit your application by 01 of April for May intake 01 August for September intake and by 01 December for January entry. Applications for a Study Permit received after those dates will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and will likely be refused.

Study Cost

The Fee Structure in Canada varies depending upon location of study, course you choose to study, college you choose to study and university you choose to study. So the best thing to do is first shortlist the course and institute student want to study in and then find latest and updates information for that college or university.
The tuition fees for international students studying in Canada are as follows:

University Fee Structure

UG / PG- Between- $20,000 to $ 35,000 annually varies from course to course and university to university

Community College-Fee Structure

Diploma/Advanced Diploma/PG Diploma- $ 11,500 to 14,500 per year.

Living Cost

$ 10,000 per year in GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate with Scotia Bank)

Hot Courses

  • Practical Nursing
  • International Business Management
  • Business Accounting
  • Digital Media and IT
  • Petroleum Engineering
  • Project Management
  • Robotics and Automation
  • Business Administration
  • Finance & Economics
  • Engineering
  • Fashion & Textile
  • Hotel Management
  •  Culinary/Pastry/Cookery
  • Information Technology
  • Management & Commerce
  • Physical Education and Sports
  • Environmental Science
  • Finance & Commerce
  • Informatics and Business Systems
  • Law
  • Dentistry & Health
  • Politics and Policy
  • Tourism
  • Science & Technology
  • Human Resource Management

Work Opportunities

Part time work

International student can work up to 20 hours per week during their studies and full during college/University vacations.

Full Time Work

Canadian Government gives opportunity to International students to gain work experience after their completion of Studies with no restrictions on the types of employment and no requirement for a job offer.

International students who have studies for 2 years are eligible for up to 3 years work permit. Students who have studied for 1 year are eligible for 1 year work permit.

Permanent Residency Option

After getting valuable work experience on a work permit there are also possibilities of attaining a permanent residence in Canada through express entry, Canada experience class and various PNP programs of proveniences.

Frequent ask Questions (FAQ's)

1. Can I work during studying?

Yes, Students can work 20 hours per week when the course is in session and fulltime during vacations.

If a student successfully completes their education they are entitled to a post study work permit in Canada for the period of a 1 year to 3 year depending on study duration.
If you have the required skills and job you can even apply for Permanent residence.


IELTS- 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
IELTS – 6 Bands for Bachelor degree courses.

Post Graduate

IELTS- 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in each module

It is advisable to start an application process minimum of 6-8 months in advance for Universities and 3-4 months in advance for Colleges.

You need to pay your fees after student receive unconditional Offer letter.

Yes student need to open a bank account in Canada to deposit living expenses.

Student can get scholarship but there are some conditions to it. Kindly contact our office for detail information.

Three intakes are available in Canada. Major intake is September, followed by January and May.

Yes Canada do give international student option to apply for PR if student completes study successfully and finds a job related to the field of study.

For Assessment:

To check which option is best suited for you, kindly send the following to for appropriate advice.

  • Your updated Resume/CV.
  • Provide your partner updated Resume/CV as well.
  • If applicable, please provide information on children and their age.
  • Also mention you and your spouse IELTS/PTE/ French/ TOEFL score.
  • Information on any immediate family member (blood relations) residing in any foreign country.

*For more details please contact our Visa Valley counselors.